1. You are an entrepreneur with a home-based office. ‘Wilson’ ~(Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack) is a light and tiny travel companion that fits in a purse, backpack or even your jeans pocket.
2. You travel for business or pleasure and are tired of paying the hotels Wi/Fi fees. ‘Wilson’ (Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack) is happy to tag along and has a stunning battery life for doing business on the beach.
3. You worry about sharing your information on public Wi/Fi connections. ‘Wilson’ (Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack) is private and just for you and those that you give the password/approval code to.
4. You are a speaker/presenter and often show up with no Wi/Fi where you are speaking, ‘Wilson’ (Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack) will be at your side to safely guide you through your power point.
5. You are concerned about your data usage. ‘Wilson’ (Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack) offers you real-time data usage reporting on his screen.
6. You are in fact a Super Hero yourself!!!
Disclaimer, you may name your Verizon 4G LTE Jetpack any name you want. ‘Wilson’ has been adopted by Alaska Tracy to simplify her life. He is often seen at workshops, presentations, client’s offices, airplanes, ski slopes, the beaches of Maui, and the many coffee shops that Alaska Tracy works from. You can purchase your very own ‘Wilson’ at any Verizon store or go online www.verizonwireless.com to find the nearest location and data packages that are right for you.
**Alaska Tracy receives a complimentary device and data service from Verizon Wireless. No additional compensation was received, and there is no promise of a positive review. All opinions are my own.