It can be daunting the amount of stimulation received daily from Social Media. As a Coach, the biggest complaint I hear is ‘I AM OVERWHELMED!!!!!’
The 2nd complaint is TIME! Business owners continually tell me, ‘I do not have the time to learn how to be effective with ‘Social Media.’ I have too many other tasks as the owner than to keep up with Social Media.”
Secrets to Over Stimulation & TIME Management:
- Start with one Social Media Avenue ie; Facebook (FB). Learn it, and build a Community that you are engaging with.
- Create your company Business Page and FAN Community. Do NOT jump ship on FB until you are engaging with your community ie; getting feedback on your comments.
- Learn another Social Avenue such as Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, or one of the endless other Social Media Avenues out there.
- Use an Alarm (check out Google Chrome Web Store -Alarms) and a Calendar (paper is best so you can SEE it daily).
- Calendaring 2-3 times per day – 15-30 minute blocks to ‘Socialize’ with your community.
- Allow fun time in the evening (or when works best for you) to read other people’s posts and just have fun being Social.
- Hire an expert to teach you Social Media (hint; Alaska Tracy).
- Learn the basics and then hire a Media Expert (Beacon Media & Marketing or Bloom Brand Strategies to handle inputting your content daily).
- Watch Businesses that are engaging with their fans and their community ~ pay attention to how they engage.
- Keep it SIMPLE!!!!