When Your Head is CRAZY Talking
What do you do? Thoughts zooming by so fast you can barely keep up with them. Negative, positive, more than you can handle tasks. Thought after thought, making you unfocused and drained.
Several things to DO to STOP the Chatter at once!
- Call someone you know is having a tough time ~ ask them how they are doing and listen to them
- Put on your running shoes and grab your dog ~ get outside! Breath in nature, exhale out mindless chatter!
- Some form of EXERCISE
- Take a hot bath.
- Doodle with colored pens or pencils. Doodle positive words, thoughts, pictures.
- Get OFF the computer for 20-45 minutes.
- Listen to fun upbeat music-dance and sing.
- Spend time with an animal…brushing, loving, walking….doing something with that critter.
- Write a GRATITUDE list! (Pen and Paper)
- Clean out the refrigerator.
- Read a FUN book. Something that makes you smile and is uplifting.
- Clean your Closet -not your desk or office!
- GET away from your desk and your office for 20-45 minutes.
- Visit a neighbor or business near your office. Ask them how they are doing. Do not discuss your business.
- Take lunch to someone or a snack.
- Do Yoga or meditate.
Self Chatter can limit your beliefs and be exhausting. Use these tools often to ‘clear your mind’ and move forward with your day, your life!